ASSOCIATE CERTIFICATE IN ISLAMIC BANKING AND FINANCE (ACIBF)
The programme provides a comprehensive understanding of Islamic Finance. It is designed to provide practitioners and professionals in the field of Banking, Finance and related fields with the skills, competences and knowledge that will enable them to adequately meet the needs and standards of the Islamic Finance Industry.
- Islam and Islamic Banking
- Shari’ah Principles in Islamic Finance
- Ethical Issues in Islamic Finance
- Islamic Corporate Governance
- Regulatory Framework for Islamic Banking
- Survey of Islamic Finance Instruments,
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
- Distinguish between Islamic Banking principles and those of conventional banking
- Identify and apply the Fundamentals of Shari’ah as they relate to contracts and financial transactions
- Evaluate the Islamic Finance instruments, structures and techniques
The ACIBF is suitable for Islamic Finance Professionals and Practitioners at all levels. It will also adequately serve financial advisers, academicians, advocates and solicitors as well as regulators in the finance industry.
Ten days including assessment